Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
OK, I have seen this smiley soooo... many times and don't know what it means. It's the smiley Ms. just used, the smiley with the glasses on holding up a rabbit with rabbit ears in front of himself. Just wondering.

ROTFLMAO ... that's funny. Nice imagination!
Peaceful is the tag so I think o95 is right. :peaceful:

helenofcalifornia

It can't be a peace sign, can it? What are the two round things on the "head of the rabbit?" And why for God's sake does he have glasses on? And clearly this is a male smiley, because women wouldn't be caught dead with glasses like that. jk

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OK, I have seen this smiley soooo... many times and don't know what it means. It's the smiley Ms. just used, the smiley with the glasses on holding up a rabbit with rabbit ears in front of himself. Just wondering.
Helen, put your mouse pointer on the smilie. It will tell you what it means. LOL :peaceful:this one is peaceful.

We are on deck 7 - Empress Deck. I asked Amy if we can open partitions between cabin balconies. This was her response,
"I called Carnival about the balcony partitions and it seems that the only way to book two
Cabin together with the balcony partitions are the double cabins (2 people per cabin"

This would be a cool option to consider.
Have you received your confirmation from Carnival/Amy? I pretty sure Amy told me you were booked on deck 6/upper deck. That is where I am booked.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Have you received your confirmation from Carnival/Amy? I pretty sure Amy told me you were booked on deck 6/upper deck. That is where I am booked.
It could be Trpl. I know we are booked what ever area she had set aside for us. Our cabin is 2 doors down from yours. I was probably looking at the wrong deck.

Our friends that have booked with us, Ginny died of a massive heart attack this morning. She was so excited about this cruise................................
It's been a bad day for us. She loved going on cruises..........................
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

We had talked about going on a cruise together for the last few years and we never got around to it until now. And Steve made it happen:crying::crying::crying:

fethrs

Dilli I am so sorry about your friend. I wish I could meet you on the cruise but I dont think I can afford it right now.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It could be Trpl. I know we are booked what ever area she had set aside for us. Our cabin is 2 doors down from yours. I was probably looking at the wrong deck.

Our friends that have booked with us, Ginny died of a massive heart attack this morning. She was so excited about this cruise................................
It's been a bad day for us. She loved going on cruises..........................

We had talked about going on a cruise together for the last few years and we never got around to it until now. And Steve made it happen:crying::crying::crying:

Dilli, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. If I was near you guys, I'd give you all, the biggest hug. My prayers are with her hubby, family and all of her friends.

Forgot to add that we booked today.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. If I was near you guys, I'd give you all, the biggest hug. My prayers are with her hubby, family and all of her friends.

Forgot to add that we booked today.
Thanks Steve, I got the call about 1030/1100 this morning. I got the first call this morning during the PCM but I ignored it. I was bitching about having an on-car this morning. We had 8 out on rd because of PAS. I was glad he was there when I did get the call. He took the keys and took over and got another driver for me. An on-car from another ctr out of Phx, that I will probably never see again (well maybe tomorrow) but I was glad he was there.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I'm so sorry for your loss Dilli. My heartfelt condolences.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I feel for you. I just told Amy what happened, and she was stunned. She expressed her condolences, as well. Dilli, if there's anything I can do or help you guys with, let me know.

helenofcalifornia

I am so sorry Dill. I am sure she would have been a blast to know. Hope everything works out for you and her families in this difficult time. Thoughts and prayers are with you.