Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I started adding the number of guests on the "Whos' going?" list. (Dilli made me!).

So if anyone wants to add that info, PM me the number of people comin' with you!

Also, if you're going and not on the list, let us know!

Also, if you might come, let us know!

(I might even start a "I can't go, got stugged" list)
Trpl is booked, add +1. or Mrs Trpl

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey Over, why not add another post to your list with our room numbers?

Mine 6276/6278
Trpl 6282
Stug 6283

See if anyone else wants to add theirs?

I like the way you did it, but I am very upset that you put on there that you've been Stugged out of going. What happened? Someone else take that week?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like the way you did it, but I am very upset that you put on there that you've been Stugged out of going. What happened? Someone else take that week?
Come on Over, you aren't stugged yet. There are still many months to go. Put yourself back on the wanna go list. :wink2: It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I haven't sung yet.

over9five

Staff member

Yup, that weeks gone.

Come on Over, you aren't stugged yet. There are still many months to go. Put yourself back on the wanna go list. :wink2: It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I haven't sung yet.

OK, you're right. I'm still working on a plan...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yup, that weeks gone.

OK, you're right. I'm still working on a plan...
Have you ever seen the cartoon of the stork that has the frog in it's jaws trying to swallow it. Only problem is the frog has its hands wrapped around the storks throat. Moral is never quit holding on.:wink2:

Have you ever seen the cartoon of the stork that has the frog in it's jaws trying to swallow it. Only problem is the frog has its hands wrapped around the storks throat. Moral is never quit holding on.:wink2:

lol.

Over if ya need somebody to ....uh....have a little talk with someone. I reckon we could find 'em.

over9five

Staff member
Ha! you guys r funny! I'll let ya know if I need some knee caps broken!

I went as far as I wanted to with this yesterday. I'm stugged for now, but something could still happen, it's a year away.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ha! you guys r funny! I'll let ya know if I need some knee caps broken!

I went as far as I wanted to with this yesterday. I'm stugged for now, but something could still happen, it's a year away.

I always say, one good Stugging, deserves another. I Stugged my on-road today! I got to work with 5 minutes to spare and asked for the day. I bumped the next junior guy, who unfortunately, is Amy's husband, LOL.:surprised:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Better take care of that problem. You have 13 months to fit into that little french number.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Nope, what ya see is what ya get. or what your gonna see is what your gonna get. LOL:wink2:

So'k, dilli, because the monster, ain't going, and I'm gonna photoshop all the pictures so we all look like Saquatches (Bigfoot).:surprised:

Just got off the phone with Amy. Told her to keep your booking as is, like you said. She wanted to remind everyone that we have 7 days left for deposits.

The Browne Café Group
Carnival Valor * April 18th, 2010 * 7 Day Cruise* Miami-Grand Cayman-Isla Roatan-Belize-Cozumel-Miami

You have four cabin types to pick from:

Inside cabin 4B-$605.68 total per person ** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $325.68

Outside cabin w/picture window 6B-$725.68 total per person** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $355.68

Balcony cabin 8B-$895.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $405.68

Suite cabin 11-$1405.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $505.69

Additionally you may add prepaid gratuities $70.00 per person *** insurance for $79.00-109.00pp based on the
cabin you have booked.
Each CABIN is going to receive a $50.00 on board credit. You may also pick as a group ONE of the following
gifts per cabin: Champagne and Chocolates*Sparkling Cider and Chocolates*bottle of house White wine*
bottle of house Red wine* or a 8x10 group photo.

To book, I will need your Legal Names as it appears on your passport
Birthdates
Address
Telephone number
Emergency Contact person

The U.S. Government requires all guests to be in possession of a valid passport.

Deposit for the group as follows:
$50.00 per person due by Mar, 20th 2009
$250.00 per person due by Nov 10th 2009
Final amount due by Jan 25,2010

If anyone has any questions please contact either Steve or myself **Amy 800-782-1913 [email protected]
Thank you for your business!!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
No go here :sad-little: No 2nd job and I only bring in roughly $300 each week....Plus I'm doing enough traveling this year.....If we do another one in a few years I'll definately try and make it :happy-very: