Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

oldngray

nowhere special
So...name the source.

You can google it if you are that curious. I remember seeing it on many news sites but it is fairly old news now. My link mentioned Washington Post (which TOS ignored) as well as the Daily Caller he tried to discredit.

Last edited:

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You can google it if you are that curious. I remember seeing it on many news sites but it is fairly old news now.
It's old because it was reported by one AZ news source who is notorious for bad news and picked up by every unreliable RW source.

Look before you leap.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Sources say" is not a legitimate source.

TOS.

Is the Medical Examiner legitimate enough "for" you?

Let the residents of ferguson riot and burn their stuff down, who cares. Then they'll piss and moan that it's racist that business owners refuse to come back to their city.

Hmmm, what smart business owner would move into a town where riots and looting are the norm?

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Which story are you talking about now?
I suppose you could just pick any you've posted. But I was in wrong thread in this one, I was thinking of your phony AZ voting scandal one. Without looking, I'd guess this has the same level of veracity.

bbsam

Staff member
Going for an officers weapon most certainly is. He had gun residue on his hands, and since we all know he was unarmed, that shows he made a move for the officers weapon. Death sentence justified and executed. Bye bye Michael
I dare you to find that in any criminal code in the United States.

oldngray

nowhere special
I suppose you could just pick any you've posted. But I was in wrong thread in this one, I was thinking of your phony AZ voting scandal one. Without looking, I'd guess this has the same level of veracity.
troll-meter.gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Why would I?

So did you find death sentence in the criminal code for attempting to take an officer's weapon? Or are you just a truck driver too?
I'm not a cop, but if you outweigh me by 100 pounds and charge at me and try to take my gun away I'm going to empty it into you. Its called a survival instinct.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not a cop, but if you outweigh me by 100 pounds and charge at me and try to take my gun away I'm going to empty it into you. Its called a survival instinct.
Cops have rules of engagement when using deadly force. Your scenario probably does not apply to the officer.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree, in that hypothetical situation the shooter would be justified. So far the only eye witnesses speaking publicly say that's not what happened though. Secret grand jury investigation, what a country.