Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jim Jones and David Koresh were the same.....power freaks. I know they were in different places , but bless your heart for pointing that out to me.

bbsam

Staff member
Jim Jones and David Koresh were the same.....power freaks. I know they were in different places , but bless your heart for pointing that out to me.
Someone has to. Different places, countries, jurisdictions...yeah, different in terms of abuse of power by law enforcement. In fact, the Jones case had none of that but bless your heart for trying to be relevant.

brett636

Actually, you're wrong about Waco and the government was forced to admit as much. Same at Ruby Ridge. I think they will end up doing the same in Ferguson.

The difference between Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Ferguson is the total deluge of evidence to the contrary when it comes to the claims of what Michael Brown was doing the moments before and during him getting shot. We now know he was anything but a gentle giant, and in fact was a your typical drug using ghetto thug who attacked a police officer. We now know his hands were not up when he was shot indicating the police officer was in fear for this life and had to defend himself. We now know the people who made the claims that Michael Brown had his hands up when he was shot were perpetrated by someone with a history of filing false police reports.

Its pretty apparent there is nothing to protest or riot here over yet the dimwits in Ferguson still are. The only good thing coming from this is the fact that more police departments are investigating body cameras because they don't want their officers in these sorts of situations, and I personally believe this will help protect both sides of the debate from unreasonable treatment and or claims.

bbsam

Staff member
The difference between Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Ferguson is the total deluge of evidence to the contrary when it comes to the claims of what Michael Brown was doing the moments before and during him getting shot. We now know he was anything but a gentle giant, and in fact was a your typical drug using ghetto thug who attacked a police officer. We now know his hands were not up when he was shot indicating the police officer was in fear for this life and had to defend himself. We now know the people who made the claims that Michael Brown had his hands up when he was shot were perpetrated by someone with a history of filing false police reports.

Its pretty apparent there is nothing to protest or riot here over yet the dimwits in Ferguson still are. The only good thing coming from this is the fact that more police departments are investigating body cameras because they don't want their officers in these sorts of situations, and I personally believe this will help protect both sides of the debate from unreasonable treatment and or claims.
All of the evidence (forensics, eyewitness accounts, etc.) will be weighed in court where it belongs just like what happened with Waco and Ruby Ridge. When all taken together the judicial system will make it's decision. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

brett636

All of the evidence (forensics, eyewitness accounts, etc.) will be weighed in court where it belongs just like what happened with Waco and Ruby Ridge. When all taken together the judicial system will make it's decision. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

Agreed. The problem right now is there are a lot of protesters/rioters that don't care what the truth is, and never did. They just want to see a police officer be tried and sent to jail because in their mind he is the one wearing the badge therefore he is the bad guy.

bbsam

Staff member
Agreed. The problem right now is there are a lot of protesters/rioters that don't care what the truth is, and never did. They just want to see a police officer be tried and sent to jail because in their mind he is the one wearing the badge therefore he is the bad guy.
Fine, but separate issues. We have peaceful protests, which whether you agree with them or not, it is their right; we have the violent and criminal element who need to be dealt with lawfully; we have the initial case making it's way through the system; and we have a system under review. Some bleeding between the issues is to be expected but to be rational I think they all need to be considered separately.

Last edited:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Grand jury isn't going to charge him.

And I'm wrong about Waco? The parents of some of the kids he raped admit that he did it, through tears......you presume to know what hapened better than they do? Can I borrow your crystal ball, I want to see what I'm getting for Christmas

bbsam

Staff member
Grand jury isn't going to charge him.

And I'm wrong about Waco? The parents of some of the kids he raped admit that he did it, through tears......you presume to know what hapened better than they do? Can I borrow your crystal ball, I want to see what I'm getting for Christmas
Sure they are.

And you're wrong because the government admitted they were wrong and used excessive force and could have achieved better results with less deadly force. Again, we are talking about abusive use of law enforcement.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sure they are.

And you're wrong because the government admitted they were wrong and used excessive force and could have achieved better results with less deadly force. Again, we are talking about abusive use of law enforcement.

No, they won't, the evidence supports officer Wilson.

Better results with less than lethal force....are you high? Koresh and his idiots....I mean followers, killed 4 FBI agents. I will restate my position. If you shoot at, or kill a police officer, you deserve an immediate death. Brown, Koresh, white black republican, democrat, doesn't matter. You go at the cops, you get put down like a dog

bbsam

Staff member
No, they won't, the evidence supports officer Wilson.

Better results with less than lethal force....are you high? Koresh and his idiots....I mean followers, killed 4 FBI agents. I will restate my position. If you shoot at, or kill a police officer, you deserve an immediate death. Brown, Koresh, white black republican, democrat, doesn't matter. You go at the cops, you get put down like a dog
You don't have to believe me. Google it yourself. "AFTERMATH OF WACO" will bring up everything I've said and more.