Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

wayfair

swollen member
1st video: Darren Wilson, his union lawyer Greg Kloeppel, and two police officers leave the Ferguson police station for the hospital at 2:08 p.m. on Aug. 9, the day Wilson shot Michael Brown Jr.

2nd video: Darren Wilson, his union lawyer Greg Kloeppel, and two police officers return to the Ferguson police station from the hospital at 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 9, the day Wilson shot Michael Brown Jr.

weird... I don't see Wilson shooting anyone

what was the purpose of those 2 videos anyways???

oldngray

nowhere special
Did he look like someone who was horribly beaten with a blown out eye socket, or someone who's union lawyer told him to get a hospital visit on the record.

A grainy video put out by another lawyer (Crump for Brown's family) that shows little detail is almost useless. It is impossible to tell how badly Wilson was injured from that video. And there was no need for Wilson to have severe injuries anyway. If Brown attacked him then he had the right to use force. Up to and including lethal if necessary.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A grainy video put out by another lawyer (Crump for Brown's family) that shows little detail is almost useless. It is impossible to tell how badly Wilson was injured from that video. And there was no need for Wilson to have severe injuries anyway. If Brown attacked him then he had the right to use force. Up to and including lethal if necessary.
I agree, and I think Wilson decided he was going to do just that. My guess is that he followed through with that decision despite Brown running away, and eventually surrendering. Just my opinion.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ferguson Protest Leader Has Car Stolen During the “:censored2: the Police” Rally
While yelling “:censored2: the Police!” apparently her car got stolen.
Do you think she’ll file a police report requesting they help her now?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tolen-during-the-:censored:-the-police-rally/

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ferguson Protest Leader Has Car Stolen During the “:censored2: the Police” Rally
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tolen-during-the-:censored:-the-police-rally/
Karma!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I agree, and I think Wilson decided he was going to do just that. My guess is that he followed through with that decision despite Brown running away, and eventually surrendering. Just my opinion.

Lol. Assault a uniformed officer, and reach for his service weapon, but then if you run away and throw your arms up all is forgiven? Fat chance.

Let's ask Michael Brown if that was a good idea. Michael? Michael?? Mr. Brown???

Hmmm, seema he can't answer cause he's in a box 6 feet under

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Loved the comment, "It wasn't stolen, but liberated in the name of the oppressed". LMAO!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's the problem with you TROLL PATROL members, always guessing. And more often than not, guessing wrong.