Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

oldngray

nowhere special
sk111914dAPC20141119104513.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I think it will be next week right before the holiday to try to bury it in with other events. Plus I expect the grand jury to want to wrap things up before the holiday.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sharpton Organizing Rallies in 25 Cities for Once Grand Jury Decision is Known
From a news conference in New York City today, the Rev. Al Sharpton says he’ll be with the family of Michael Brown when the grand jury’s decision is released as to whether Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson will be criminally charged.

Sharpton says once the announcement is made, demonstrators will make their voice known.

Sharpton is organizing rallies in 25 cities to have vigils and non-violent demonstrations at federal buildings.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol. Assault a uniformed officer, and reach for his service weapon, but then if you run away and throw your arms up all is forgiven? Fat chance.

Let's ask Michael Brown if that was a good idea. Michael? Michael?? Mr. Brown???

Hmmm, seema he can't answer cause he's in a box 6 feet under
So basically, you don't care if it was manslaughter. You think the police should have the right to be judge, jury and executioner. That's an interesting perspective on justice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So basically, you don't care if it was manslaughter. You think the police should have the right to be judge, jury and executioner. That's an interesting perspective on justice.
Police can be judge, jury and executioner all day long.....it's their job. Take away the weapons if you don't like it and then the police can stand by while criminals to their thing. That's an interesting take too.....dumb though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Perhaps Mike Brown’s mom, Lesley McSpadden, is too busy coordinating the next T-Shirt promotion. Or perhaps Mike Brown Senior is too busy scheduling the next private jet trip to Europe while meeting with celebrities to grift more money from his death. Regardless of reasoning, Mike Brown’s body remains in unmarked grave three months after his death."

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Can't find that in law, can you?

I'm a truck driver, not a legal scholar. If you were a cop, and someone larger than you is ignoring your orders and makes a move for your weapon, what would be your response?

If, as a private citizen, somebody would try to go after my vehicle with my family inside it, I'd shoot them dead. Why should a police officer NOT be able to defend himself in the same fashion?

Wilson will not be charged, these idiots will loot and riot, and I'm glad I'm thousands of miles away from all of it.

If the cop had been black, would we be seeing these riots?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm a truck driver, not a legal scholar. If you were a cop, and someone larger than you is ignoring your orders and makes a move for your weapon, what would be your response?

If, as a private citizen, somebody would try to go after my vehicle with my family inside it, I'd shoot them dead. Why should a police officer NOT be able to defend himself in the same fashion?

Wilson will not be charged, these idiots will loot and riot, and I'm glad I'm thousands of miles away from all of it.

If the cop had been black, would we be seeing these riots?
A simple "no" would do.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Unfortunately, a lot of cops don't appear to have much better judgment than the average gang member.

For example;

The cops who shot up the truck of the the two Hispanic paper delivery women in L.A.

I don't know much about the Ferguson PD, but if it were the LAPD or NYPD....

I wouldn't want to be anywhere in the area.

wayfair

swollen member
Unfortunately, a lot of cops don't appear to have much better judgment than the average gang member.

For example;

The cops who shot up the truck of the the two Hispanic paper delivery women in L.A.

totally different scenario

BrownArmy

For example;

Not sure this is relevant - what's your point?