Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No more McDonalds, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Little Ceasars, a hair salon, the store that Mike Brown stole from and other stores are either on fire or looted.
Watch them crying in a few days about how they can't get food for their Thanksgiving meals for their families.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
YOU DA MAN!!!

(Except you're wrong).

YOU STILL DA MAN!!!

Please, point out what point I was wrong on. I'll wait.

This just shows how blacks make it worse for themselves. You destroy your own town due to the correct decision in a grand jury trial that was only needed because one of your "unarmed black children" attacked a cop. Any intelligent business owner should leave and never look back. Get your insurance money and reopen in a friendlier town.

If you raise your kids to be thugs and disrespect the police, then you'll be burying your kids before they turn 21.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Really interesting decision to have this press conference at 8 p.m.
I wonder how things would have played out on the streets at 8 am.

If you think the "protests"(riots) would have been ANY different had they released them at a different time, you're kidding yourself. These folks were just waiting to react the way they did. Had they released the verdict at noon, 2am, or whenever. They wanted another excuse to play their favorite race card, the time of day only matters to people who would have been inconvenienced by these morons blocking the roadways

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you think the "protests"(riots) would have been ANY different had they released them at a different time, you're kidding yourself. These folks were just waiting to react the way they did. Had they released the verdict at noon, 2am, or whenever. They wanted another excuse to play their favorite race card, the time of day only matters to people who would have been inconvenienced by these morons blocking the roadways
I'm not surprised by your opinion.
I'd say an a.m. press conference and an early curfew might have done a lot to separate peaceful protesters from opportunistic rioters.
Daylight probably would have made it easier for police to do their job, and the curfew would mean anyone left on the street at night was a a law breaker, making it easier to determine who needed to be controlled.
The police were supposed to have a 48 hour notice before the announcement, yet best I can tell, they didn't seem to have a plan tonight at all.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm not surprised by your opinion.
I'd say an a.m. press conference and an early curfew might have done a lot to separate peaceful protesters from opportunistic rioters.
Daylight probably would have made it easier for police to do their job, and the curfew would mean anyone left on the street at night was a a law breaker, making it easier to determine who needed to be controlled.
The police were supposed to have a 48 hour notice before the announcement, yet best I can tell, they didn't seem to have a plan tonight at all.

Anyone flipping over/setting cars on fire and robbing a liquor store is a criminal, they would have acted no differently at any other time of day.

I'm just glad that Michael Brown's death is a cause for them to break into McDonald's and a liquor store.

"Hands up!!"
"LET'S LOOT!!"
"Hands up"
"LET'S LOOT!"

Bunch of idiots. But please, continue to make this a racial issue and ignore ANY facts in this case. (sorry, you've already done that)

brett636

Really interesting decision to have this press conference at 8 p.m.
I wonder how things would have played out on the streets at 8 am.

I actually agree. They should have released this decision earlier in the day when they had plenty of daylight to root out the troublemakers. Doing so at night only embolded this sub human filth creating all this mayhem.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Typical liberal actions .
The Potus speaks about being calm and riots breakout .
Maybe if he had said everyone should riot then nothing would have happened .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Anyone flipping over/setting cars on fire and robbing a liquor store is a criminal, they would have acted no differently at any other time of day.

I'm just glad that Michael Brown's death is a cause for them to break into McDonald's and a liquor store.

"Hands up!!"
"LET'S LOOT!!"
"Hands up"
"LET'S LOOT!"

Bunch of idiots. But please, continue to make this a racial issue and ignore ANY facts in this case. (sorry, you've already done that)
You're the only one in this exchange between us who has mentioned race.
Sure, there are plenty of people "playing the race card" as you say. You choose to sit down at the table with them and play your own hand, and that is your choice. It is and always has been about the legal and judicial system for me.

I'm not surprised by the outcome of the grand jury, and I don't think the police should have been either, which is why I'm confused about the way they've handled the riots, and the way the decision was announced.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Typical liberal actions .
The Potus speaks about being calm and riots breakout .
Maybe if he had said everyone should riot then nothing would have happened .
I thought that was a really poor choice of words calling for "calm". People feel the system is broken, this case brings it to the forefront of public opinion, and many people are really angry. It's like telling someone having a panic attack to just calm down already, it only makes them more upset. There is still a federal investigation going on, and he should have made a point to mention that. It will probably come to the same conclusion, but at least let people know all bases are being covered.