No more 22.4s!

Manifesto

They’ve greatly reduced misloads but doesn’t catch bad slaps especially at bulk stops. That opens up a whole new can of worms if you don’t catch the bad slap before you scan and deliver.
This is where the runners screw things up. I'm sure most of them scan no packages anymore at bulk stops nor check the labels. They just see how many they're supposed to have, hit the tracking numbers on the touchscreen without verifying the labels and go. Since we've had the new system I've had at least five bad slaps (we call them out of synchs). Never would have caught them if I hadn't scanned/verified labels.

Megacolor

so do this means all the 22.4 is going to get top pay? The whole point was to get rid of 22.4 because they were doing the same work as RPCD and getting pay less.​

so do this means all the 22.4 is going to get top pay? The whole point was to get rid of 22.4 because they were doing the same work as RPCD and getting pay less.​

First, stop yelling.

To answer your question, unless they're topped out at 22.4, no. They'll go into progression wherever they currently land based on years. If they're a top rate 22.4, then yes, top driver rate.

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip

1688324631636.gif

First, stop yelling.

To answer your question, unless they're topped out at 22.4, no. They'll go into progression wherever they currently land based on years. If they're a top rate 22.4, then yes, top driver rate.
I was TCD and kept my rate $35.28 when converted to 22.4 last year. Will I stay at that rate or will I top out when converted to RPCD?