Parler Conservative site.

MAKAVELI

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m upset that as buildings were burning, stores looted and police being attacked and some killed, much of the media was calling those actions “peaceful protests”. I’m all for calling a spade a spade. The “peaceful protests” stopped as soon as the peaceful protestors went home and the looters and rioters threw the first brick.
They weren't calling looting and burning peaceful. That's just right wing trolling. Geezus!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They weren't calling looting and burning peaceful. That's just right wing trolling. Geezus!
Mostly peaceful.
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

zimbomb

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m upset that as buildings were burning, stores looted and police being attacked and some killed, much of the media was calling those actions “peaceful protests”.
Give me some examples of a law enforcement officer killed in the line of duty during the protests and subsequent looting for George Floyd in the weeks after his murder. I'll save you the time it happened once and the perpetrator was a far-right extremist...

newfie

Give me some examples of a law enforcement officer's killed in the line of duty during the protests and subsequent looting for George Floyd in the weeks after his murder. I'll save you the time it happened once and the perpetrator was a far-right extremist...
thanks for trying to save us time but it didnt take that long.

zimbomb

dude the walls have crumbled on your alamo. stop the stupidity and retreat gracefully
This is the only example and dudes a far right extremist...

zimbomb

This is the only example and dudes a far right extremist...
Don't get me wrong law enforcement officers were injured, civilians were killed, property damaged. It's just flase to say cops were murdered outside a single event involving a far-right extremist boogaloo bro.

newfie

Don't get me wrong law enforcement officers were injured, civilians were killed, property damaged.
clearly not a big deal in your eyes. frick em up just dont kill em. unless of course a right winger did it. then you're suddenly a big blue lives matters supporter.

zimbomb

you didnt have any facts . what else was i supposed to attack?
Only one member of american law enforcement died in the line of duty as a result of protests, unrest, looting, violence following the death of George Floyd. Fact, prove me wrong. I'll be waiting

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Only one member of american law enforcement died in the line of duty as a result of protests, unrest, looting, violence following the death of George Floyd. Fact, prove me wrong. I'll be waiting
I just reread what we were talking about. So ONLY one died and many injured. Not sure why that’s okay with you.