Parler Conservative site.

vantexan

The first Trump policy that I remember was his ban on Muslims entering the country including permanent residents and Green Card holders. I’m not sure why you think Democrats should have helped him enact that policy.
It was a ban on Muslims traveling from certain countries where extremism is rampant. It was about keeping us safe. If Muslims want to travel here from those places they should be doing everything possible at home to ramp down extremism.

wilberforce15

That's like say targeting synagogues isn't anti-Semitic because targeting certain locations just happens to disproportionately affect Jewish people. Lol, oh brother
You can say it was targeting Muslims. It was. And that's fine. We should target them for such things.

But you and the lying press called it a ban.

And it's not.

A ban means none of that kind are allowed. And that makes you a liar.

vantexan

The large majority of jihadists committing acts of terror in America have been American citizens or legal residents.
Legal residents means that they came from elsewhere. If one of these people committed mass murder you'd be one of the first to say why isn't Trump keeping us safe? It's all his fault.

Sportello

Legal residents means that they came from elsewhere. If one of these people committed mass murder you'd be one of the first to say why isn't Trump keeping us safe? It's all his fault.
Most violence is homegrown, Right Wing inspired. Most deaths are caused by Donnie's incompetence.

vantexan

Most violence is homegrown, Right Wing inspired. Most deaths are caused by Donnie's incompetence.
Worldwide Muslim extremism is by far the source of most terror attacks. To not try and stop it from coming here is irresponsible. And hate to tell you this but in 2020 most violence was committed by leftists in riots across the country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Most deaths are caused by Donnie's incompetence.
That's it, get it all out, won't be long now fren...

Screenshot_20201110-194303.png

Sportello

Worldwide Muslim extremism is by far the source of most terror attacks. To not try and stop it from coming here is irresponsible. And hate to tell you this but in 2020 most violence was committed by leftists in riots across the country.

newfie

Only one member of american law enforcement died in the line of duty as a result of protests, unrest, looting, violence following the death of George Floyd. Fact, prove me wrong. I'll be waiting
you're making a narrow argument. the fact is many police officers die every time we have one of these race events. the crazies then respond by going out in other cities and randomly shooting cops to retaliate. Every time I see a george floyd type event I know that there will be 40 to 50 cops around the country that will just be randomly attacked in response.

newfie

It was a ban on Muslims traveling from certain countries where extremism is rampant. It was about keeping us safe. If Muslims want to travel here from those places they should be doing everything possible at home to ramp down extremism.
it was a ban of all citizens from certain countries that did not have the proper screening available.

• Eritrea – Suspended issuance of new immigrant visas that could lead to permanent residency.
  • Iran – Suspended issuance of new immigrant visas and non-immigrant visas except friend, M, and J visas.[13]
  • Kyrgyzstan – Suspended issuance new immigrant visas that could lead to permanent residency.
  • Libya – Suspended entry for immigrants and individuals on B-1, B-2 and B-1/B-2 visas.[14]
  • Myanmar – Suspended issuance of new immigrant visas that could lead to permanent residency.
  • Nigeria – Suspended issuance of new immigrant visas that could lead to permanent residency.
  • North Korea – Suspended entry for immigrants or non-immigrants.[14]
  • Somalia – Suspended entry for immigrants.[14]
  • Sudan – Suspended issuance of new diversity lottery visas.
  • Syria – Suspended entry for immigrants and non-immigrants.[14]
  • Tanzania – Suspended issuance of new diversity lottery visas.
  • Venezuela – Suspended entry for officials of Venezuelan government agencies who are involved in screening and vetting procedures as nonimmigrants on B-1, B-2, and B-1/B-2 visas.[14]
  • Yemen – Suspended entry for immigrants and nonimmigrants on B-1, B-2, and B-1/B-2 visas.[14]

vantexan

"Likely?" And I pointed out most VIOLENCE in 2020 came from the Left. Even if you throw out the riots there's a huge amount of shootings all over the country, but especially in large, Democrat run cities. Before casting aspersions on straight white men as you Leftists want to do maybe you ought to look at the big picture.

Box Ox

Isn’t it ironic that countries around the world are likely having the same conversation about.....another group of extremists right now as they watch tens of thousands of troops guard the US Capitol?