Parler Conservative site.

newfie

I just reread what we were talking about. So ONLY one died and many injured. Not sure why that’s okay with you.

the other part of the equation is that a george floyd type event results in many random killings of police officers around the country as we have seen time and time again. in this case @zimbomb wants to focus his criteria as narrow as possible to make it seem that there is nothing to be concerned about.

zimbomb

I just reread what we were talking about. So ONLY one died and many injured. Not sure why that’s okay with you.
I'm not okay with murder, 20 million Americans protested in the summer because they are not okay with murder. Speaking untruths about those americans I take issue with. Millions Marched, some looted businesses, some destroyed property, but not a single one murdered a cop doing their "job".

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’m asking if you are continuing to try to say the mob was actually Antifa. Because that’s simply bull*.

I honestly have no idea or opinion. When others on here have floated that idea, a couple others I've seen asked why antifa would try to over turn an election that their guy won? But, if it were antifa, they wouldn't be there for that purpose, they would be there to make it look like Trump supporters were trying to violently overturn the election.

It's like you claiming Q is pro Trump because it promotes him as a messiah, etc. But they wouldn't be doing that to be pro Trump. Q is more likely a disinformation campaign meant to radicalize, and then discredit, Trump supporters. Even if it's a small number of whackos, it's enough to sway public opinion against all Trump supporters, and, more importantly, Trump himself. It doesn't really take much, since most of the other half of the country already suffers from TDS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I honestly have no idea or opinion. When others on here have floated that idea, a couple others I've seen asked why antifa would try to over turn an election that their guy won? But, if it were antifa, they wouldn't be there for that purpose, they would be there to make it look like Trump supporters were trying to violently overturn the election.

It's like you claiming Q is pro Trump because it promotes him as a messiah, etc. But they wouldn't be doing that to be pro Trump. Q is more likely a disinformation campaign meant to radicalize, and then discredit, Trump supporters. Even if it's a small number of whackos, it's enough to sway public opinion against all Trump supporters, and, more importantly, Trump himself. It doesn't really take much, since most of the other half of the country already suffers from TDS.
I didn’t help vote Trump into office the first time because I thought he was obnoxious and would lead us into WW3 because of it. When he won I decided to wait and see what he does (obviously no other choice. Lol). From Day 1,Democrats have fought tooth and nail to prevent him from doing his job. How is that beneficial to our country? Call me idealistic, but it seems to me that rather than fight him, why not try to help him succeed at his job. After all, his success is ALL of our success.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Breaking from ABC Channel 8 News!

Random politician from 30 years ago says he's a democrat now!

Stay tuned for the weather to find out how long the downpour of liberal tears will continue.

Lulz, you're so silly roadrunner.

refineryworker05

Amazon, Apple, and Google do not have bans on apps that refuse to police death threats or racial slurs.

They simply have a ban on conservatives.
Why do republicans believe something that makes no sense? None of those companies are targeting regular conservative users,, it doesn’t make any financial sense for them to do that.

It will be fine

I didn’t help vote Trump into office the first time because I thought he was obnoxious and would lead us into WW3 because of it. When he won I decided to wait and see what he does (obviously no other choice. Lol). From Day 1,Democrats have fought tooth and nail to prevent him from doing his job. How is that beneficial to our country? Call me idealistic, but it seems to me that rather than fight him, why not try to help him succeed at his job. After all, his success is ALL of our success.
The first Trump policy that I remember was his ban on Muslims entering the country including permanent residents and Green Card holders. I’m not sure why you think Democrats should have helped him enact that policy.

refineryworker05

They don't care about financial sense.

They are ideologues first, and businessmen second.
to believe that these companies got as big as they are by not putting making money over every other consideration is to be in fantasyland. republican voters are being conned to fight for the benefit of a few republican celebs/media websites that keep violating tos, on the basis of free speech and the fiction that these tech companies are controlled by the all powerful left. Just think man, these companies don’t care about your 35 followers made up of friends and family and the conspiratorial bs y’all get at, they do care about these huge platforms violating the tos though.

oldngray

nowhere special
There was no Muslim ban, and even your precious courts recognized that becuase they hated on it because it disproportionately affected Muslims, not because it was a ban on Muslims.

Language matters, and you're abusing it.
Plus the countries banned were on a list from the Obama administration.

zimbomb

There was no Muslim ban, and even your precious courts recognized that becuase they hated on it because it disproportionately affected Muslims, not because it was a ban on Muslims.

Language matters, and you're abusing it.
That's like say targeting synagogues isn't anti-Semitic because only targeting certain locations just happens to disproportionately affect Jewish people. Lol, oh brother