Tentative Agreement is now Available

542thruNthru

And it doesn't specify Saturday GROUND. So any building that delivers Saturday NDA will be able to bring in 22.4s and as far as I know, most centers have Saturday air. Our union stabbed us in the :censored2:ing back with this entire tentative agreement. I pray it gets an overwhelming NO vote and these pieces of :censored2: we have as "leaders" get ass :censored2:ed to death by elephants.

I don't know which member was talking about going to the NLRB about not bargaining in good faith, but it's looking like a real good idea after reading that garbage!

The NLRB good faith stuff would never stick.

But

I am enjoying the elephant butt raping imagery. ;)

brownelf

If the CSPF cuts benefits, is UPS still going to cover the cut in benefits? That paragraph has got me confused with the way it's worded. What's your interp BUG? Am I missing something?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
If they “cared”
Or
Even”pretended to care “
And came
Out and said ok guys , we understand the pressure we put u guys under daily , we are going to team up with ,Nike or Addis or under armor, anything like that , and make you guys some uniforms you can be comfortable in .... I think this contract could pass in flying colors, and wouldn’t cost them s* of there billions of dollars in profits ....
So you are fine with everything the contract say but you want more comfy uniforms? Lol wow

HereWeGoAgain

I want New breathable uniforms and be able to have a beard, and not work 11/12 hours a day. Not feeling like I have to pull teeth to get my 8 hour honored, 9/10 hours is completely fine for me. I mean seriously we are in a booming economy, with a shortage of drivers nationwide... THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN SO IBT SERIOUSLY?

Rack em

Made the Podium
The NLRB good faith stuff would never stick.

But

I am enjoying the elephant butt raping imagery. ;)
Even if it doesn't stick, it would add tons of paperwork and burden to them. It would let these scum bags know that we aren't going to tolerate them being in the companies pocket and negotiating FOR THE COMPANY! I don't know much about Sean O, but from the rumors I've heard I would say he would have gotten us a way better contract. That isn't saying a whole lot since this proposed contract absolute :censored2:, but you get what I'm saying.

Blackstream

So you are fine with everything the contract say but you want more comfy uniforms? Lol wow

I think what he's really saying is that he would forgive a lot more if the company actually gave a :censored2: about it's employees and tried to take care of them.

Those days are gone though either way.

OrionsBitch

Not...
i have voted no on every contract since 2002. Ups never takes big chunks, they take small pieces. I worry about the hybrid drivers. I know what ups is trying to do. Their trying to basically have full time people who can do every job
They are trying to eliminate their high costs in wages. With this contract it's easier to fire full time drivers and they can also have hybrids cover air, weekends, routes, hell even load the :censored2:ing trucks. It's a one stop shop position.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
BD9ACA43-6907-4A7F-98B7-16CDB136C370.gif
Your an idiot

Staydryitsraining

If they “cared”
Or
Even”pretended to care “
And came
Out and said ok guys , we understand the pressure we put u guys under daily , we are going to team up with ,Nike or Addis or under armor, anything like that , and make you guys some uniforms you can be comfortable in .... I think this contract could pass in flying colors, and wouldn’t cost them s* of there billions of dollars in profits ....
Who really still bitches about the uniform??

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

And it doesn't specify Saturday GROUND. So any building that delivers Saturday NDA will be able to bring in 22.4s and as far as I know, most centers have Saturday air. Our union stabbed us in the :censored2:ing back with this entire tentative agreement. I pray it gets an overwhelming NO vote and these pieces of :censored2: we have as "leaders" get ass :censored2:ed to death by elephants.

I don't know which member was talking about going to the NLRB about not bargaining in good faith, but it's looking like a real good idea after reading that garbage!
I think you represent the common consensus of the workforce. I would prefer they get ass :censored2:ed by blue white whales, it’s ten feet long.

Blackstream

They are trying to eliminate their high costs in wages. With this contract it's easier to fire full time drivers and they can also have hybrids cover air, weekends, routes, hell even load the :censored2:ing trucks. It's a one stop shop position.
Question, can they adjust hybrid's inside/outside ratios from week to week, or is that predetermined when they make the job initially. As in, could they be inside most days except on weekends, but come peak suddenly they're driving weekdays too, hitting 70 hours a week, and then after peak they're back to being inside on weekdays.