Tentative Agreement is now Available

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
North American grapplers association.
Back in the day You entered tournaments to qualify for ADCC?
Abu Dhabi was all about timing. ADCC was still fairly new at the time when I was involved in NAGA. I did local smokers just to compare my skill set to other fighters. Just another thing in life that got ruined by being a FT drivers.

Future

Victory Ride
C8F3FED6-D6B2-491E-987C-F3AA2E6CA7E2.gif

Staydryitsraining

Question, can they adjust hybrid's inside/outside ratios from week to week, or is that predetermined when they make the job initially. As in, could they be inside most days except on weekends, but come peak suddenly they're driving weekdays too, hitting 70 hours a week, and then after peak they're back to being inside on weekdays.
No one is working over 60 hours a week. On the call he said anyone working over 60 hours is auto double time.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Reading the contract about the 9.5 language says how easy it is to op in. But does not really say anything if you are unassigned. Still says need to cover a route for a full week etc. so they can get you to run a diff route everyday and there goes you 9.5 correcto?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If they “cared”
Or
Even”pretended to care “
And came
Out and said ok guys , we understand the pressure we put u guys under daily , we are going to team up with ,Nike or Addis or under armor, anything like that , and make you guys some uniforms you can be comfortable in .... I think this contract could pass in flying colors, and wouldn’t cost them s* of there billions of dollars in profits ....
Great idea! Imagine the advertising!! UFC Made a crap load from Reebok with a similar idea.

Blackstream

No one is working over 60 hours a week. On the call he said anyone working over 60 hours is auto double time.
I have no faith that'll stop anyone from actually working over 60 especially during peak after witnessing my hub go through a multi-month period where supervisors were working and people grieved them day in and out, getting multiple checks for thousands, and those supervisors just kept working.

HereWeGoAgain

Question, can they adjust hybrid's inside/outside ratios from week to week, or is that predetermined when they make the job initially. As in, could they be inside most days except on weekends, but come peak suddenly they're driving weekdays too, hitting 70 hours a week, and then after peak they're back to being inside on weekdays.
The company can do WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH 22.4 DRIVERS.. That's one of the many reasons this 22.4 crap is garbage.

Tony Q

As I told you all weeks ago When @Tony Q was all but hurt and asked why he should tell you any more. The only good thing about this contract is the new 9.5 opt in language. That’s it.....
So the article 37 language where there will be a sitting arbitrator that will give decisions on harasment of up to 24 hours penalty pay isn't good?

How about the increase in your pension? Are you interested in a pension? How about the part timers getting increased pension? And I presume you are a package car driver. Are you happy that you are going to get increased in your healthcare? How about he triple time on supervisors working after the third time? You know when your on road supervisors runs those misloads out to you now. You can get him for triple time. Let me know

542thruNthru

That would be determined by your supplemental contract. The language right now does not say.

Sorry man but that's laughable. The company don't care about double time. Especially for lower paid 22.4 drivers. Peak I bet they will force us all to 70 again. Just ask @scratch how they would have paid double time in a heart beat at his center last peak.

Tony Q

Only a few Articles have gotten better. For instance I like the language they added for when you come back from a serious work injury. Also the harassment language.

Everything else...
Discipline for technology
Air Driver progression
gosh darn fan in the truck

Is all either weak or complete B.S.!

@Tony Q I have looked at the Master Agreement as a whole and I find it lacking. I'm sorry to tell you but your hints of a great all around contract are a fantasy.

In the future please feel free to refrain from sharing your "inside knowledge".
I'll pass on your advice and double down on this agreement. Being worth 15 billion over the five years I'd say it's nothing like you are implying.