Tentative Agreement is now Available

So the article 37 language where there will be a sitting arbitrator that will give decisions on harasment of up to 24 hours penalty pay isn't good?

How about the increase in your pension? Are you interested in a pension? How about the part timers getting increased pension? And I presume you are a package car driver. Are you happy that you are going to get increased in your healthcare? How about he triple time on supervisors working after the third time? You know when your on road supervisors runs those misloads out to you now. You can get him for triple time. Let me know
Good luck collecting on that. The 9.5 Language is garbage and the lack of protection for 22.4 is a joke.

Superteeth2478

So the article 37 language where there will be a sitting arbitrator that will give decisions on harasment of up to 24 hours penalty pay isn't good?

How about the increase in your pension? Are you interested in a pension? How about the part timers getting increased pension? And I presume you are a package car driver. Are you happy that you are going to get increased in your healthcare? How about he triple time on supervisors working after the third time? You know when your on road supervisors runs those misloads out to you now. You can get him for triple time. Let me know
I'd be surprised if no one has asked you this yet, but if not, I will. Give me an honest answer.

What do you think was the company's intent in the language behind 22.4 drivers not being covered by 9.5 protections, in conjunction with the "as long as work is available" language that was added to the 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day guarantee for RPCDs?

542thruNthru

I'll pass on your advice and double down on this agreement. Being worth 15 billion over the five years I'd say it's nothing like you are implying.

Well we will let the membership decide how right you are. Don't wear those pom-poms out too quickly. You have a long ways to go.

Tony Q

I'd be surprised if no one has asked you this yet, but if not, I will. Give me an honest answer.

What do you think was the company's intent in the language behind 22.4 drivers not being covered by 9.5 protections, in conjunction with the "as long as work is available" language that was added to the 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day guarantee for RPCDs?
To use them and abuse them, of course.

Staydryitsraining

What changed about the pension

If you are scared to file a grievance I cant help you. By the way, you told me not to talk to you. So I'm trying to honor this.
I'm definitely not afraid to file. I'm sayinggood luck on trying to collect on it. 9.5 should be automatic.. no questions asked.

And the 22.4 Language needs flushed

Let's not mention the air drivers going to a four year progression.

If this POS contract passed, the electronic voting was rigged.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
One thing I heard twice (on both calls) is that no RPCD can be laid off if a 22.4 is working IN THE BUILDING. So if the 22.4 doesn't do inside work, which we all know they won't, then RPCDs can be laid off!?

Time for change

The pension increases are a joke and don’t keep up with cost of living. I’ll take a catch up raise before that measly pension increase. Pension is nice but we all know of pensions that hit the fan and never to be seen. Part timers that have worked a week or a day get huge raise and nothing for the rest of us? Weekend work for a discount rate? Seems that should be premium. Contract is a total joke in this climate, dumb dumb Taylor was negotiating like it was the Great Recession again. Return to sender

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Now try to listen to Mr. Taylor for a couple minutes.
4110C908-4B04-4463-B201-C4DA9A455358.png