Tentative Agreement is now Available

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So the article 37 language where there will be a sitting arbitrator that will give decisions on harasment of up to 24 hours penalty pay isn't good?

How about the increase in your pension? Are you interested in a pension? How about the part timers getting increased pension? And I presume you are a package car driver. Are you happy that you are going to get increased in your healthcare? How about he triple time on supervisors working after the third time? You know when your on road supervisors runs those misloads out to you now. You can get him for triple time. Let me know
Article 37 language is only for “if not resolved at local level”. So basically, they will still say at local level , ok we will fix it.... yeah its better after the fact. But depepends on how long it will take to hear all those grievances. You know as well as I do sometimes it takes months just to hear one. At the local level. So they say they will fix it. They know they got another couple months to go if they don’t..
I didn’t have teamcare before, and I don’t want it now. Our building never has supervisors run missloads.

Tony Q

I don't think they are bad. The average top rate package car driver gets compensated at a rate of almost 65 dollars an hour. after this contract is complete it will be at almost 74 an hour. So the 22.4 drivers will cost 68 an hour at full scale. Being the good union man that i presume you are, what do you think of these numbers as they stand?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Article 37 language is only for “if not resolved at local level”. So basically, they will still say at local level , ok we will fix it.... yeah its better after the fact. But depepends on how long it will take to hear all those grievances. You know as well as I do sometimes it takes months just to hear one. At the local level. So they say they will fix it. They know they got another couple months to go if they don’t..
I didn’t have teamcare before, and I don’t want it now. Our building never has supervisors run missloads.
They always kick down 95 grievances. It’s garbage language.
They will say “Well you were all for it before.”
Well there was a bunch of changes last contract. Still not enough. This one minimum change sure as hell won’t affect anything.

Tony Q

I'm definitely not afraid to file. I'm dayisa good luck on teyotr to collect on it. 9.5 should be automatic.. no questions asked.

And the 22.4 Language needs flushed

Let's not mention the air drivers going to a four year progression.

If this POS contract passed, the electronic voting was rigged.
I'm lost. Can you translate for me

542thruNthru

I don't think they are bad. The average top rate package car driver gets compensated at a rate of almost 65 dollars an hour. after this contract is complete it will be at almost 74 an hour. So the 22.4 drivers will cost 68 an hour at full scale. Being the good union man that i presume you are, what do you think of these numbers as they stand?

Being a good union man that I am. I believe a FT package delivery driver should make the same as a FT package delivery driver.

Why is that so hard for you to understand Mr. Good union man?

Time for change

I’d say for Sunday work it’s not good enough. Doesn’t the language also say they can force regular drivers to work Saturday and Sunday if not enough 22.4 available? It’s all garbage, especially for existing part timers. Decent for those who haven’t worked a day at UPS yet.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Do the numbers at 40 hours a week for the year. You tell me.

Tony Q

Being a good union man that I am. I believe a FT package delivery driver should make the same as a FT package delivery driver.

Why is that so hard for you to understand Mr. Good union man?
Who else will be close to us in compensation? How long do you think it's sustainable. These are valid questions.

Staydryitsraining

That would be determined by your supplemental contract. The language right now does not say.

Sorry man but that's laughable. The company don't care about double time. Especially for lower paid 22.4 drivers. Peak I bet they will force us all to 70 again. Just ask @scratch how they would have paid double time in a heart beat at his center last peak.
I honestly dont see anyone working more than 50 hours a week once these 22.4s are implemented.

They always kick down 95 grievances. It’s garbage language.
They will say “Well you were all for it before.”
Well there was a bunch of changes last contract. Still not enough. This one minimum change sure as hell won’t affect anything.
And if you don't get your 8 hour day, you can have it again in the Future.....umm that doesn't do anything for me if I need to get done early on a certain day.

Time for change

I’d say it’s sustainable as long as profits are great. Very few people’s issue is with regular full scale top driver rate. There are more of us than just those.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Screenshot_20180710-212937_Drive.jpg

Is this not just a free pass to use contractors year round?