Tentative Agreement is now Available

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So basically you have no answer. Remember, this is the real world.
Ok since you can’t figure out that your SCD’s (Second Class Driver) will make $13,000 less a year at 40 hours a week, since you can’t speculate on something that is unknown like maximum hours, I’ll give you my answer. I went into this phone call ready to hate Taylor, I don’t hate him at all. Now I just feel sorry for him. My answer is that SCD’s are being sold out. The fact that you can’t see it, troubles me.

HereWeGoAgain

Local issue. In the central we drive the damn truck back to the building. After letting them know throughout the day though.
Yeah they also threaten to take us out of service if we bring the truck back. Filing dosen't seem to deter them from screwing us out of an 8 hour either. Monday I worked 11 hours on a 8 hour request I got 0 replys the whole day, was so pissed I called off today. Lol

I disagree with you
Go ahead. Sell us this pile of garbage. Smallest raise we had in decades. Lower top rate for new 22.4 drivers, no 9.5. language for them . Weak 9.5 language for us.... And my favorite no discipline for Telematics....we will talk to you about it first.

Hey all new air drivers it's going to take you twice as long to hit top rate.

Tony Q

Ok since you can’t figure out that your SCD’s (Second Class Driver) will make $13,000 less a year at 40 hours a week, since you can’t speculate on something that is unknown like maximum hours, I’ll give you my answer. I went into this phone call ready to hate Taylor, I don’t hate him at all. Now I just feel sorry for him. My answer is that SCD’s are being sold out. The fact that you can’t see it, troubles me.
So everyone who takes this job can bid into package car or feeders. With the increase in pension, and people retiring anyone who takes a 22.4 job will have many option to bid all the 65,000 red circled RPCD drivers. I think you are misguided and I do not agree with you, respectfully.

browned out

Will a package car driver have a right to Saturday delivery work if his route is cut on Monday and he does not work because work is not available due to the company manipulating the volume and having 22.4s deliver on Sat and Sun in order to cut RCPD routes on Monday? Work will be available on Sat or Sun so the RPCD should have 1st chance at it in order to get their 40 hours.

Will a package car driver have 1st right to OT before a 22.4? Or will 22.4's be working 60 hours and FT package car drivers be working 40 hours with no recourse? Any extra work and OT should be offered to the RPCDs first. WE WANT OUR RIGHT TO OT.

Why are the 22.4's guaranteed 40 hours no mater what while the Full Time Drivers is only guaranteed 40 hours if work is available? Why cant a RPCD bump a 22.4 in order to get their 40 hours?

Will FT Drivers start times be changed?

Is the number of protected regular full time package car drivers based of the entire FT driver seniority list in the center? Or is the protected # only the number of drivers who actually work M-friend? So many routes are cut on Monday; We have 60 FT drivers in our center; Are all 60 positions protected? or are only the 30 some driver positions of drivers who actually work M-friend protected?

Is the 25% # or 22.4s based of the entire Full Time Package car driver list in a center? Or is it based off the # of Full Time Package Car Drivers who actually work M-friend? The 25% should be based off the # of RPCDs who actually work Monday-Friday.

How is the following interpreted: No RPCD shall be laid off or displaced from the classification
while 22.4 combination drivers are working in the building.?
Does that mean on Monday when no 22.4s are working; RPCD's can be laid off? Or Does that mean if 22.4s work any day in a week; then NO RCPD shall be laid off any day that week?

Tony Q

Go ahead. Sell us this pile of garbage. Smallest raise we had in decades. Lower top rate for new 22.4 drivers, no 9.5. language for them . Weak 9.5 language for us.... And my favorite no discipline for Telematics....we will talk to you about it first.

Hey all new air drivers it's going to take you twice as long to hit top rate.
So you are making 36 dollars an hour. Were you expecting 1.30a year raises. If you were I don't know what to say.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
So if they agree to a contract a month after aug 1st. Does that mean you get back pay for the raises you were suppose to get aug 1st? *asking for a friend

saintrick

@Tony Q

Are you really promoting a $5 a year increase in the 25/30/35 for PT pension as a great victory?
There is not even an increase in the accrued benefit of $60 a year only in the 25/30/35