Tentative Agreement is now Available

Observer

I'm thinking if this goes like last time - nobody will get the retro check, etc in addition to being screwed over until next year. If right to work isn't bad enough much of this drivel looks like it was written from the same playbook. It will also be a long long autumn.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
On UPS Rising. Selling it hard!

“The proposed contract provides all our UPS members—full-time and part-time workers—with tremendous gains in wages, benefits and working conditions for years to come,” said Denis T, Director of the Teamsters Package Division and Co-Chairman of the Teamsters Negotiating Committee. We are releasing the proposed contract and highlights now so that our members have the latest and most accurate information.”
Sounds like trump wrote that.... add in that this contract will prevent war with North Korea.....???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ok since you can’t figure out that your SCD’s (Second Class Driver) will make $13,000 less a year at 40 hours a week, since you can’t speculate on something that is unknown like maximum hours, I’ll give you my answer. I went into this phone call ready to hate Taylor, I don’t hate him at all. Now I just feel sorry for him. My answer is that SCD’s are being sold out. The fact that you can’t see it, troubles me.
Absolutely....

F

Frankie's Friend

Sure post packages over a certain size or weight can be redirected by any employee to be delivered by a RPCD.

We've had that language already and it was agreed upon that any employee could redirect the violations back to the PC driver to deliver.

Tell us this....
What constitutes a proximity stop?
Define it in the rural areas.

And...

What are the monetary penalties for abusing this language?

More deflection ahead.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We've had that language already and it was agreed upon that any employee could redirect the violations back to the PC driver to deliver.

Tell us this....
What constitutes a proximity stop?
Define it in the rural areas.

And...

What are the monetary penalties for abusing this language?

More deflection ahead.
Very vague....

F

Frankie's Friend

Speaking of vague and a green light for subcontracting...
20180711_044649.jpg

Where's the substantial monetary penalties for subcontracting and that pertains to surepost as well?