Two sorts?

5yearsleft

We are a super station with close to 180 am routes. There is no way that they can get enough part-timers to do all the P1. Not sure how it's gonna work, but I retire Friday! I will hear about it from my co- workers.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It doesn't have to work in order for it to be forced into practice. Look at DRA, for example. There's actual reality and FedEx reality. They rarely are congruent, but they don't have to be when you're the greatest company in the world.

DRA is being replaced.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So we were told that Express is moving to a new operations model soon. The part time pickup drivers will be our new p1 drivers 😂 and will run the early a.m. sort.
The full time drivers will supposedly come in around 10 a.m. and do p2s then pickups.
Why is it EVERY TIME they change something it’s always for the worse?

Everyone is freaking out and I just roll my eyes.

AB831

We are a super station with close to 180 am routes. There is no way that they can get enough part-timers to do all the P1. Not sure how it's gonna work, but I retire Friday! I will hear about it from my co- workers.
That’s the best thing you can do. Who survived the Titanic, the ones who got on the lifeboat, or the ones who stayed on board telling themselves the ship can’t sink? Enjoy your golden years

morgan

It's posts like these that make me glad I quit this place. And I quit after a long career. Between rumors of screwing up our schedules and being forced to work 55-60 hours a week because of corona I made the right decision. Especially the way I did it!

AB831

It's posts like these that make me glad I quit this place. And I quit after a long career. Between rumors of screwing up our schedules and being forced to work 55-60 hours a week because of corona I made the right decision. Especially the way I did it!
I have less than a year to go. I really wanted this to be something I could do as a career, but Fat Freddy has other plans, and because of how far downhill this place has gone in the past two years, I'm happy to oblige him.

Gone fishin

I have less than a year to go. I really wanted this to be something I could do as a career, but Fat Freddy has other plans, and because of how far downhill this place has gone in the past two years, I'm happy to oblige him.
I’d like to work a few more years , but if it gets crazy I’m out and fine with it. Just hate it crushing some youngsters. I’ll be fine regardless

CatMan

"You ain't seen nothing yet.....Bbbbbaby you just ain't seen nothing yet".....Bachman Turner Overdrive.

Two sorts a day , 7 days a week......And the news gets even better........SPLIT WORK WEEKS!......While some of you will still be M-friend another bunch will be friend-T........Just think of all the neat things you can due on Wednesday and Thursday!.

Might as well learn to cherish the experience......because there ain't a damn thing you can do about it......and it all began on that fateful morning 22 years ago when Fat Freddy picked up the phone and called Dan Sullivan . That's when the downward path for Express employees got underway.
How am I supposed to do pick ups , when I've got 100 P2?

Aquaman

Why do you people overreact over EVERYTHING?
Because like the original post said, when was the last time this company gave its employees GOOD news? These anxious paranoid couriers are a creation of the company constantly trying to create new ways to keep us from top out, limit our hours, but increase the workload. Now during this Corona panic they want to cut first shift (the only reason most people stay here long term) to part time? Not to mention I’m sure we’re not getting a raise this year. Maybe if you looked at these guys as people instead of numbers on a spreadsheet you’d be more well liked on this forum.