Two sorts?

McFeely

Huge Member
If so don't you think FedEx ought to give you the full raise in October?

Of course we all think FX ought to. But they will have yet another reason why they won’t stick to their 10 step plan.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m not counting on a raise. Still bumping up my 401k and Roth IRA though. Save early, save big, retire early.

CatMan

That seems completely opposite. We’ve been operating at peak levels all year. This virus isn’t going anywhere soon , could be the new normal
Agree!..there's no noticeable drop in volume to ground, period! I wish there was , cause right now we're being bombarded with an avalanche of freight ...that and injuries and an unwillingness to hire new talent on the part of management.It's the perfect storm for disfunction and a morale busting reality that we're in this for the long haul , unfortunately.

AB831

Agree!..there's no noticeable drop in volume to ground, period! I wish there was , cause right now we're being bombarded with an avalanche of freight ...that and injuries and an unwillingness to hire new talent on the part of management.It's the perfect storm for disfunction and a morale busting reality that we're in this for the long haul , unfortunately.
Morale is in the sewer at my station. It’s honestly becoming a toxic environment

vantexan

Obviously not if the work isn't there. If FedEx is able to control OT will they stick to the new pay system and top people out in 9 years? If they eventually do away with the PPP, which looks very possible, and put it on the employee to finance his retirement through the 401k, that will be very difficult to do if strung out for 20+ years on topping out.
So why avoid the above question @59 Dano ?

floridays

LOL! What's happening now has only a slight resemblance to what MF predicted was going to be launched in 2012.
Only because the ground network and it's contractors are not able to fulfill the Express service guarantee. The moment they can, it is the Corporate duty to shareholders to maximize their equity stake. Everything will be moved, have some patience. In that day Express will truly be an airline.
Any new hump or airline employee that drives a truck better seriously consider organizing while the virus has the companies balls in a vice.

This quite possibly could be their final opportunity.

I asked you before, you never responded.

I'll ask again.

Exactly what would Fred's and the Boards response be if nightside at Memphis, Anchorage, Oakland, Indy, showed up for work but refused to get out of their vehicles?

You're the smart guy, how would they respond?

Last edited:

Serf

Of course we all think FX ought to. But they will have yet another reason why they won’t stick to their 10 step plan.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m not counting on a raise. Still bumping up my 401k and Roth IRA though. Save early, save big, retire early.
For what it’s worth, I did go into compensation on the homepage and it did actually say 5% raise for all us FY’ 20. Let’s see if we get it.

floridays

For what it’s worth, I did go into compensation on the homepage and it did actually say 5% raise for all us FY’ 20. Let’s see if we get it.
Less than a step I presume.
Just be glad you have a job they say, people are out of work.

Your response should be,
" You be thankful we are delivering your packages, if we don't, you are out of work, it's time to negotiate."
"You started the step program and reneged, you must earn our trust, better yet, sign a contract."

My question, exactly what does @59 Dano and his type add to the bottom line, if they do it is subtracted from yours. Fedex makes money delivering packages, they increase margins by screwing you guys and gals on the corner turning the tricks.

@59 Dano, exactly explain your worth to the people that make your salary possible... you're the smart guy, you've told them so many times.

Another question for you @59 Dano, if 450,000 Fedex employees did exactly what you do, what would the total receipts or revenue be?

Younger kids, new and middle term employees with be dealing with their lies for the rest of your Fedex career.

You clowns have their ass,.... right now currently, stuck between a rock and a hard place. If you don't take advantage of this opportunity, kiss your hopes of a career and providing for your families goodbye.

Tell me where I am wrong @59 Dano.

Strike while the iron is hot, if not it isn't pliable.

Class and craft, that is all you need, get busy, I've got mine.

I want each of you to have yours as well.

Bring it @59 Dano .

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Less than a step I presume.
Just be glad you have a job they say, people are out of work.

Your response should be,
" You be thankful we are delivering your packages, if we don't, you are out of work, it's time to negotiate."
"You started the step program and reneged, you must earn our trust, better yet, sign a contract."

My question, exactly what does @59 Dano and his type add to the bottom line, if they do it is subtracted from yours. Fedex makes money delivering packages, they increase margins by screwing you guys and gals on the corner turning the tricks.

@59 Dano, exactly explain your worth to the people that make your salary possible... you're the smart guy, you've told them so many times.

Another question for you @59 Dano, if 450,000 Fedex employees did exactly what you do, what would the total receipts or revenue be?

Younger kids, new and middle term employees with be dealing with their lies for the rest of your Fedex career.

You clowns have their ass,.... right now currently, stuck between a rock and a hard place. If you don't take advantage of this opportunity, kiss your hopes of a career and providing for your families goodbye.

Tell me where I am wrong @59 Dano.

Strike while the iron is hot, if not it isn't pliable.

Class and craft, that is all you need, get busy, I've got mine.

I want each of you to have yours as well.

Bring it @59 Dano .
Watch @59 Dano start talking in circles. Can’t wait.