Vaccine mandate

Non liberal

Don't quote :censored2: from Philly Children's hospital. Look up Paul Offit..
Owns patents on many Vaccines, so of course his hospital would be an "authority".

Same BS, different sheep.
Yep, the same Paul offit that said there is no way he would take a vaccine that was made with only one year of safety studies. But when his employer told him to jump on board he said how high. Now it’s the greatest marvel of modern medicine😂 these people are clowns! I trust science, just not the scientist. Especially when they’re dissecting murdered babies to make and study the vaccines.

Non liberal

Money, it's always the motivating factor.

The vaccine is not a cure, but it is highly effective at boosting immunity (worldwide) and mitigates the severity of infection and transmission levels.

It's the "Law of Diminishing Returns" in search for the best bang for the buck, in a race against the clock to herd immunity.
No, at exactly the same rate, possibly more. You just don’t know it so you don’t stay home and quarantine. So you spread it more.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yep, the same Paul offit that said there is no way he would take a vaccine that was made with only one year of safety studies. But when his employer told him to jump on board he said how high. Now it’s the greatest marvel of modern medicine😂 these people are clowns! I trust science, just not the scientist. Especially when they’re dissecting murdered babies to make and study the vaccines.

People who say they trust science typically don't understand what that means. "Science" is a concept that encapsulates multiple ideas. You can't "trust" a concept like that, it doesn't work. You can trust scientists, you can trust that they follow the scientific method, but you need to understand the scientific method and verify that it is being followed properly. Even when the method is followed, and the data is solid, then you have the interpretation of the data, and that is unavoidably going to be subject to biases that are generally informed by values, or preconceived notions. If a person doesn't understand all that, then when they say "I trust science" they are really saying "I am a member of the cult of scientism."

nWo

So UPS, the Teamsters and Teamcare are all very pro-vaccine but you all are going to organize a wildcat strike. Do you honestly think that's going to work out in your favor?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So UPS, the Teamsters and Teamcare are all very pro-vaccine but you all are going to organize a wildcat strike. Do you honestly think that's going to work out in your favor?

No one's talking about a wild cat strike, except the management simps who are too afraid to strike.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
You're right, that couldn't be the reason because it's not true. We are striking to protect our civil liberties. Thanks for the clarification. Don't be afraid to strike. Be a good union bro.
It's funny how people think ups will manage losing about 40% of the workforce. They can barley operate as is.

Non liberal

Not we. Our National leadership. Or lack of leadership. "It will all be over by Easter." "Drink bleach." "It's just the flu."
It would’ve been over by now if we didnt keep it from spreading, he never said drink bleach, and it is just the flu. Trump was 110 times the president this guy is, even Biden voters have to admit they made a colossal mistake voting for him. If they can’t then they need some serious counseling.

Non liberal

No one's talking about a wild cat strike, except the management simps who are too afraid to strike.
Call it what you want, all we’re doing is not going to work because our government is telling our employer they have to inject their employees with a substance that we know is not good for us. No different then what the Nuremberg trials were all about

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It would’ve been over by now if we didnt keep it from spreading, he never said drink bleach, and it is just the flu. Trump was 110 times the president this guy is, even Biden voters have to admit they made a colossal mistake voting for him. If they can’t then they need some serious counseling.
The hard core idiots will never admit they were wrong. They could be getting lined up to be shot by this administration and they would say at least we didn’t have to read mean tweets.