Vaccine mandate

Non liberal

Without vaccines, millions of parents like your wife's former coworker would have lost children who were fine until they contracted smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, etc.

Do you need proof of that, or do you think the human immune system eradicated these diseases?
Well actually the reason for all those diseases disappearing can be refuted. I won’t get into all of them, but polio for example used to get really bad in the cities, like New York when kids would be playing outside before we had the miracle of indoor plumbing. Low and behold, indoor plumbing arrived and polio cases started to decline and then the “miracle” polio vaccine came about and cases declined down to practically nothing. But they were already coming down, and the vaccine got all the credit. Measles used to be a right of passage in young children when their bodies were best designed to handle it and was very seldom deadly. There’s even a Brady bunch show where they all catch measles and it’s a big nothing burger where the kids get 3 days off school and ice cream treats while they’re sick. The problem with measles comes when you get it when you’re older. A lot of these disease had a lower kill rate then covid with the exception of smallpox and at least where I work the covid death rate is very low. Maybe one in the whole building who had other pre existing conditions.

Non liberal

Well actually the reason for all those diseases disappearing can be refuted. I won’t get into all of them, but polio for example used to get really bad in the cities, like New York when kids would be playing outside before we had the miracle of indoor plumbing. Low and behold, indoor plumbing arrived and polio cases started to decline and then the “miracle” polio vaccine came about and cases declined down to practically nothing. But they were already coming down, and the vaccine got all the credit. Measles used to be a right of passage in young children when their bodies were best designed to handle it and was very seldom deadly. There’s even a Brady bunch show where they all catch measles and it’s a big nothing burger where the kids get 3 days off school and ice cream treats while they’re sick. The problem with measles comes when you get it when you’re older. A lot of these disease had a lower kill rate then covid with the exception of smallpox and at least where I work the covid death rate is very low. Maybe one in the whole building who had other pre existing conditions.
Forgot to mention the kids in the cities would be playing in the feces that we’re everywhere at the time because there was nowhere to go with it. That’s how they would contract polio.

Non liberal

S
....at a reduced rate per capita and for a reduced period of time and intensity to those who are not vaccinated and asymptomatic as well.

You can let a forest fire take it's course, or you can try and save your house if you find yourself in it's potential path.
Says who? The same guy who lied about creating gain of function for this virus in the first place? Which is the only reason we even have covid19? That second part is dumb as hell, makes absolutely no sense.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That’s your problem. You want to strike. You are looking for anything to strike over. The cause doesn’t matter to you. You just want to show those frickers whose boss.

They need to be reminded from time to time.
It’s not worth striking over you refusing to stick a cotton swab up your nose. You’re not worth it.

I know you're scared. It'll be ok. I'll bring the pb sammiches, because you're worth it.

Back From Break
Low and behold, indoor plumbing arrived and polio cases started to decline and then the “miracle” polio vaccine came about and cases declined down to practically nothing. But they were already coming down, and the vaccine got all the credit.

Better try again. Yes, the death rates were coming down, only because of science and technology that kept people alive until the virus ran its course, something else you don't seem to believe in.

It was the vaccine that eradicated the virus.

Measles used to be a right of passage in young children when their bodies were best designed to handle it and was very seldom deadly.

I see. We don't need vaccines. Only a certain percentage of kids die from measles without the vaccine. We can afford to lose some just to keep vaccines from eradicating a disease just because you don't believe in vaccines. You're unbelievable.

A lot of these disease had a lower kill rate then covid with the exception of smallpox

So, a "lower" kill rate is OK with you? It's not OK with me. I need a no kill rate, and certain vaccines accomplish that. But you're OK with people dying from a preventable disease. You're unbelievable.

at least where I work the covid death rate is very low.

Doesn't mean it's not low everywhere.

Maybe one in the whole building who had other pre existing conditions.

One is too many. But you're OK with "low" deaths. And, how many "in your land of milk and honey" actually got COVID? If one death out of 20 infected is OK with you, well, you're unbelievable.

Which is the only reason we even have covid19?

Yep. A man made virus needs a man made cure.

They need to be reminded from time to time.

Yep. You are just looking for an excuse to "remind" them, and you found one. You are going to strike, or want to strike, over sticking a cotton swab in your nose.

I know you're scared. It'll be ok. I'll bring the pb sammiches, because you're worth it.

Not scared, never was. I am not willing to strike over your refusal to put a cotton swab in your nose. And neither is the rest of the workforce, except for those with the same mentality as you, just looking for an excuse to strike. The issue doesn't matter, as long as you can strike.

You remind me of most of the BLM protesters. They actually don't know what they're protesting. they just want to be woke and protest.

You don't know what your striking over, you just want to strike.

PT Car Washer

No, it’s actually because at the very beginning of this whole charade, “the community that I heard about anyway” had a member come down with covid symptoms and they all got together at church, took communion by passing around the same cup, and spread it to everyone as soon as possible. By doing so, they say they seem to have developed immunity and have not had a problem with it since.
I heard of young people doing a similar thing. Called a COVID party where they all smoked and drank and took bets on who would be infected first. Crazy I know.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yep. You are just looking for an excuse to "remind" them, and you found one. You are going to strike, or want to strike, over sticking a cotton swab in your nose.
Over medical battery? You betcha.

Not scared, never was. I am not willing to strike over your refusal to put a cotton swab in your nose. And neither is the rest of the workforce, except for those with the same mentality as you, just looking for an excuse to strike. The issue doesn't matter, as long as you can strike.

I know, hush, It'll be ok. Don't be afraid. The strike won't last long. And we'll be able to go about our business with our civil liberties intact. I know you don't care about civil liberties. The rest of us will fight to protect yours too.

You remind me of most of the BLM protesters. They actually don't know what they're protesting. they just want to be woke and protest.
Lol. I want to protest infringement of my civil liberties and bodily autonomy. You are not because you like having others tell you what do to with your body. That makes you a submissive.

You don't know what your striking over, you just want to strike.
I have told you several times what we will be striking over. Ttku. I know your fear has you in denial. I'll bring the pb sammiches.

Back From Break
Over medical battery? You betcha.

Guess again.

Teamsters Local 743 just lost that case. The IBT is not going to back you knowing it is a lost cause.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Guess again.

Teamsters Local 743 just lost that case. The IBT is not going to back you knowing it is a lost cause.

Does this make you happy?

wilberforce15

Guess again.

It's not because it's a lost cause.

The IBT won't back us because the IBT is first a liberal advocacy organization, and secondly a union.

Back From Break
Does this make you happy?

Nope. I have repeatedly stated that nobody should be forced to get the vaccine. But, a non-invasive test to help protect others at the facility? I have not fully decided, but I am not willing to strike, causing thousands of lost jobs, over a swab up the nose.

Public opinion would not back UPS employees striking over a COVID test, like they did in 1997. A strike will cost thousands of jobs, now, and in the future.

Don't take the vaccine. That's fine. But stick the swab up your nose. And if you're positive, stay home and be paid for the next 2 weeks.

Swanson

Nope. I have repeatedly stated that nobody should be forced to get the vaccine. But, a non-invasive test to help protect others at the facility? I have not fully decided,

Don't take the vaccine. That's fine. But stick the swab up your nose. And if you're positive, stay home and be paid for the next 2 weeks.
I agree with your statement,but why not test everybody since the vaccinated are still getting and spreading it?

Swanson

Not testing all your workers will yield these type of results.

I know ups won't test everyone because it would hurt their record profits

Back From Break
I agree with your statement,but why not test everybody since the vaccinated are still getting and spreading it?

That is a helluva question that I never really thought about. Supposedly, the vaccinated can still catch and transmit it, but not at nearly the same rate as the unvaccinated.

But, if they still can? I see your point.

Back From Break

I guess it's risk vs. reward.

The unvaccinated have a high probability of catching, and transmitting, the virus. The vaccinated, while they still can, have a low probability of catching, and transmitting, the virus.

But, if they still can????

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Today my 9 year old son could of got the jab at school we declined. But most of his friends are getting it. Im worried i hear myocarditis happens in boys. Another question have we list anyone on here maybe someone hasn't posted in a long time
I dont like any vaccine. True story bro. My wifes former coworker has a child that was fine when born but a few days after a routine vax the child was autistic. Way before covid. Vax effects everyone different. She swears up and down her child was fine before i believe her. Because she was blessed with a healthy child then it was gone
Robert friend kennedy jr. Has the same problem

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not testing all your workers will yield these type of results.

Gotta love those effective vaccines

Back From Break
Sounds like Teamcare wants all you fuuucks to be vaccinated and they are unwilling to back down.

A whole lot cheaper to pay for the vaccine than to pay for STD, Doctors bills, Hospital bills, etc. for those that catch the virus and need care. Even if the vaccinated do get it, it is usually mild and hardly ever requires hospitalization. Teamcare gets off cheap.