Vaccine mandate

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I dont like any vaccine. True story bro. My wifes former coworker has a child that was fine when born but a few days after a routine vax the child was autistic. Way before covid. Vax effects everyone different. She swears up and down her child was fine before i believe her. Because she was blessed with a healthy child then it was gone
Without vaccines, millions of parents like your wife's former coworker would have lost children who were fine until they contracted smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, etc.

Do you need proof of that, or do you think the human immune system eradicated these diseases?

Non liberal

I am a fairly capable backyard mechanic, who can change the oil, battery, break pads, belt driven components, etc.

....but when it comes to internal engine and transmission issues I don't hesitate to take my vehicle to a professional mechanic.

For the life of me (some pun intended), I don't understand how anybody gets sucked into this "weekend epidemiologist" mindset.

I hope everybody here finds a way to get out of their own heads, separate issues that shouldn't be partisan (hence the latest talking head on the issue calling themselves @Non liberal) and consults a medical professional they
I am a fairly capable backyard mechanic, who can change the oil, battery, break pads, belt driven components, etc.

....but when it comes to internal engine and transmission issues I don't hesitate to take my vehicle to a professional mechanic.

For the life of me (some pun intended), I don't understand how anybody gets sucked into this "weekend epidemiologist" mindset.

I hope everybody here finds a way to get out of their own heads, separate issues that shouldn't be partisan (hence the latest talking head on the issue calling themselves @Non liberal) and consults a medical professional they trust.
Lol, well, not me. Don’t take medical advice from me, by all means. I’m just a dumb truck driver, I’m just trying to tell people there are more things to take into consideration besides what they hear from their doctor who, I’m sorry, is heavily bought out by the pharmaceutical industry. Just research for yourself, the info is there. I guess millions and millions of Amish and mennonites must be wrong on how to take care of themselves. Yet their communities are much healthier then the “English”. The us is the most vaccinated country on earth yet we are the sickest. Coincidence?

Non liberal

Without vaccines, millions of parents like your wife's former coworker would have lost children who were fine until they contracted smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, etc.

Do you need proof of that, or do you think the human immune system eradicated these diseases?
I dont like any vaccine. True story bro. My wifes former coworker has a child that was fine when born but a few days after a routine vax the child was autistic. Way before covid. Vax effects everyone different. She swears up and down her child was fine before i believe her. Because she was blessed with a healthy child then it was gone
Exactly, look up nick cantone, an mma fighter from jersey, and read about what happened to his son Nicklaus. Heart wrenching!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lol, well, not me. Don’t take medical advice from me, by all means. I’m just a dumb truck driver, I’m just trying to tell people there are more things to take into consideration besides what they hear from their doctor who, I’m sorry, is heavily bought out by the pharmaceutical industry. Just research for yourself, the info is there. I guess millions and millions of Amish and mennonites must be wrong on how to take care of themselves. Yet their communities are much healthier then the “English”. The us is the most vaccinated country on earth yet we are the sickest. Coincidence?
Perhaps it is because they isolate themselves (social distancing)?

Again I am not claiming to know anything, just asking people to trust someone other than a self proclaimed "dumb truck driver" for their medical advice.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Hmmm, I wonder why covid wasn’t reduced then. I bet the same thing would’ve happened if you strapped a piece of chain link fence across your face as well.
It was reduced significantly....until a mutation (variant "delta") manifested itself???

As I understand it (and I don't completely) everything that has and is being done to date is to reduce infection rates, not eradicate this virus yet.

Again, I prefer to defer to the professionals rather than subscribe to "dumb truckers" masked as anonymous internet epidemiologists.

Back From Break
If my coworkers are vaccinated why are they worried?

Because the vaccine is not 100% effective. The vaccine greatly improved my odds, but it’s not “fool” proof.

And what about the others who did not vaccinated for one reason or another.

It would be “foolish” for me not to make sure you aren’t spreading a deadly desease to me, or anyone else.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because the vaccine is not 100% effective. The vaccine greatly improved my odds, but it’s not “fool” proof.

It would be “foolish” for me not to make sure you aren’t spreading a deadly desease to me, or anyone else.
The vaccinated are spreading it as well since they are usually asymptomatic. So they don’t even know they’re spreading it.

UnionStrong

Because it’s not a vaccine!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The vaccinated are spreading it as well since they are usually asymptomatic. So they don’t even know they’re spreading it.
....at a reduced rate per capita and for a reduced period of time and intensity to those who are not vaccinated and asymptomatic as well.

You can let a forest fire take it's course, or you can try and save your house if you find yourself in it's potential path.

UnionStrong

....at a reduced rate per capita and for a reduced period of time and intensity to those who are not vaccinated and asymptomatic as well.

You can let a forest fire take it's course, or you can try and save your house if you find yourself in it's potential path.
That’s why in the most vaccinated countries like England and Israel most deaths are vaccinated people. Take the shot if you want, you’ll be fine. Maybe

UnionStrong

If the Country is 100% vaccinated, of course all the deaths will be vaccinated people.
🤣🤣 that’s you’re answer? You’re making my point. What’s the sense of taking a shot that doesn’t do what they said it would? 95/96% effective remember? Listen don’t answer because I don’t care! If you’re fine with having an experimental potion injected into you and your family that’s you’re choice. My choice is not to take. Period. Have a good night.